Olukai | Haleʻiwa Lī Haʻa
(ha-leh-ee-vah lee ha-ah) A Town on North Shore O‘ahu
The story told on the footbed of the all new Hale‘iwa Lī Ha‘a is designed to raise awareness for the endangered ae‘o, a waterbird found often in kalo (taro) fields in Hawai’i. The versatile, lace-up shoe is our newest addition to the adventurous Hale‘iwa family.
- Soft, knit mesh and premium full-grain leather upper
- Moisture wicking mesh lining
- Elastic laces for a personalized fit.
- Dual-density anatomical PU footbed with a gel insert
- Aall day cushioning, support and comfort.
- Soft, breathable microfiber footbed cover. Removable and washable.
- Compression molded EVA and a ‘Wet Grip Rubber’ outsole.